Hello to all of my dancers out there, whether beginner or advanced, it’s always good to brush up on technique and practice. This is for all ages. Maybe you want to learn tap in the comfort of your own home. Just subscribe to my YouTube after watching this video!
basic tap steps
New Fun Taptutor Trailer!
Taptutor Session 9- The Buffalo
Taptutor Session 8- Five Count Rif
Check out the new tap video!
Taptutor Session 7- Basic Time Step
Tap Session 6- Paddle & Roll/Paradiddle
Getting a little faster and adding to our knowledge in this session! Practice, practice, practice!
Taptutor Session 3
- The pace is picking up a little….keep practicing and add these new steps to your workout!
Please remember to do the warm-up as well as sessions 1-2 before doing this one and remember….practice makes perfect!
Taptutor Tap and Work-out Session 1
Please check out my first tap session video and get a short work-out!
- This particular session is a good review for beginners and young tappers
- Also good for those that may have missed their opportunity to dance in their youth…..well here is your second chance
- If you need to learn the terminology in tap, its a good review
- Or if you just want to have a fun and unique work-out
Whatever the reason, I hope you find it enjoyable and will take this journey with me, the Taptutor.
More videos to come and the skill level will increase as we go. Please follow my blog and subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
Enjoy the tap session!