Hello to all of my dancers out there, whether beginner or advanced, it’s always good to brush up on technique and practice. This is for all ages. Maybe you want to learn tap in the comfort of your own home. Just subscribe to my YouTube after watching this video!
Check out these new steps and combinations to build on your knowledge of the taps steps we have done so far!
Continuing on with Tap Session 4 where we learn how to incorporate toe step and cramp roll into a combination! Keep practicing and please subscribe to my YouTube!
- The pace is picking up a little….keep practicing and add these new steps to your workout!
Please remember to do the warm-up as well as sessions 1-2 before doing this one and remember….practice makes perfect!
- In this session, we will do a review of session 1 and add a tap sound to it to increase the skill level. We will also learn how to do a proper shuffle.
- Once again, go to the quick warm-up session first then you can do the first session or proceed on to this one.
- Keep practicing and remember that if you are a beginner or just want to exercise, do this video several times back to back. If you are a more advanced tapper, don’t worry, the skill level will increase as we go.
- Please follow me on YouTube and share this video with your family and friends
- Thanks in advance to subscribing to my blog and my YouTube Channel!
Taptutor Tap Session 2
Please check out my first tap session video and get a short work-out!
- This particular session is a good review for beginners and young tappers
- Also good for those that may have missed their opportunity to dance in their youth…..well here is your second chance
- If you need to learn the terminology in tap, its a good review
- Or if you just want to have a fun and unique work-out
Whatever the reason, I hope you find it enjoyable and will take this journey with me, the Taptutor.
More videos to come and the skill level will increase as we go. Please follow my blog and subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
Enjoy the tap session!