Before we get tappin’, here is a quick warm-up video that will help you to get your body ready. Keep in mind that the more intense your dance session, of course the more you will need to prepare yourself through your warm-up. At this time, since we are in the beginning stage of the tap lessons, this short warm-up is sufficient. There will be more intensive warm-ups coming your way soon!
Who can take advantage of my work-outs:
- Do you want to get more limber and be more flexible?
- Are you a dance student who wants to fine-tune your skills or just pick up an extra practice?
- Dance instructors can refer students to me, the “taptutor”, and let me do the work in between dance lessons for you.
- Maybe you have always wanted to learn a form of dance and you missed out in the past….here is your second chance!
- It is common knowledge that movement burns calories. Tap and jazz are fun ways to get some exercise.
- Best of all, you can learn at your own pace and in the comfort of your own home.
So ready….Get set….Let’s Go! Do this first warm-up and I will see you in the next session where we will “tap it out” or “jazz it up”!