Taptutor is back with new workouts! This fresh new approach helps you to workout while not feeling like it’s a work out. Come hang out with me and burn some calories while getting your 20 minutes of fitness in. Subscribe and workout to my videos often!
Well, we have almost completed another calendar year and it has been a great journey and learning experience as a fairly new blogger and YouTuber. I began blogging a year ago, and trust me, I came up with every excuse I could not to keep it going.
The reality is, if we want to do something, there is always a way. My biggest goal with my blog was to share information and wake people up as far as the state of their health and what small things we can all incorporate or change that will make a BIG difference. Ultimately, I want to lead people to ways of enjoying better overall health and a healthier lifestyle. This includes mind, body and spirit.
So, as we say goodbye to 2016, I wanted to leave my dedicated subscribers and visitors to my blog with some FOOD for thought (literally)! I want to get your feedback on what barriers you believe you have to achieving better health in 2017. I am hoping it will help me to not only give you some ideas of how to bust through these barriers, but to help other readers as well.
I pray better health to you and yours in the year to come. Thanks so much for coming along with me on this journey and look forward to bigger and better in 2017! Please take a minute to do the survey below and let’s think of how to bust through those barriers together.
- In this session, we will do a review of session 1 and add a tap sound to it to increase the skill level. We will also learn how to do a proper shuffle.
- Once again, go to the quick warm-up session first then you can do the first session or proceed on to this one.
- Keep practicing and remember that if you are a beginner or just want to exercise, do this video several times back to back. If you are a more advanced tapper, don’t worry, the skill level will increase as we go.
- Please follow me on YouTube and share this video with your family and friends
- Thanks in advance to subscribing to my blog and my YouTube Channel!
Taptutor Tap Session 2